Uncategorized

image-news

History of Theology House

Heather Fraser:

Theology House was originally part of College House which is also a University Hall of Residence. College House, itself originally the Upper Department of Christ’s College, was formally established as a distinct entity on 5 September 1957, with two stated objects in view: (a) the provision of a university hall of residence for young men […]

Read More