2018 Hope: Through Lent With Romans
AuthorKelvin Wright and Peter Carrell
Fees$7.50 per copy. Plus post & packing
AudienceThis booklet is suitable for personal or group study.
Similar to previous years this booklet covers the six weeks of Lent, plus two extra studies for the Easter season, the studies offer a brief introduction to the Epistle to the Romans:
- Study One: Hope for the world (Romans 1:1-17)
- Study Two: Basis for hope (Romans 3:19-31)
- Study Three: Hoping against hope (Romans 4:13-25)
- Study Four: Enduring with hope (Romans 5:1-11)
- Study Five: Hope for transformation (Romans 8:1-17)
- Study Six: Suffering with hope (Romans 8:18-39)
- Study Seven: Rejoicing in hope (Romans 12:1-13)
- Study Eight: Abounding in hope (Romans 15:1-13)
This book comes in two formats
- as an electronic copy that you can purchase on Amazon
- or as a hard copy that can be purchased from Theology House.