The course aims to provide you with:
- An understanding of some of the basics of Christian faith, including an overview of the Bible and church history from Genesis to the present day.
- A deeper understanding of your faith and the ability to relate it to your daily life by piecing together the jigsaw puzzle of God’s dealings with us from the beginning to how we should live today.
- An opportunity to share with and learn from others and to think and work together on our common journey in the Christian life.
- An invitation to develop your own pattern of spirituality, discipleship and ministry by exploring connections between the life experiences of biblical and historical personalities and your own.
- A challenge to get to grips with how God sees the world and where we fit into the scheme of things.